Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update

Hello,

Haven't updates in a while (again), sorry. Work and school are the obvious goings on. Aside from that, Josh has taken up the hobby of photography. He receive his nice new camera via UPS today and was extremely excited. He was using a camera he borrowed from work, so it'll be nice for him to have his own now. He has been researching and watching numerous video and has gotten very good over a short period of time. Josh already had experience editing photos for work, so now he can take amazing pictures of his own to edit. :)

Josh an I will be moving to North Carolina for much of the summer. We'll both be working around 40 hours per week at EE. I'll be "organizing" thousands of boxes remaining from EE's move. I'm excited to go because it'll be nice just being the two of us and I really want to get to know the area. On the other hand, I'm going to miss Florida, family and friends :(
I look forward to everyone eventually moving to NC as well ;)

We'll come back to FL in August for Josh's last semester and move sometime after he graduates in December. After that, we will take the next steps God lines up for us. :)

Oh, an I've been reading some really great books :)

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment