Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

A recent photo by Josh.

Pic I took in St. Augustine. Edited by Josh.

Hello all,

It has been a busy semester. It's hard to believe that it's almost over and the last time I posted was spring break.
We should be moving during the second or third week in May. We're excited for this summer! Personally, I'm scared my packing skills will ensure damage to our possessions :( but Josh seems pretty calm. We'll see how he is when it comes to getting the TV, stand, and computer stuff ready to move. ;P

In early April, my mom, Julie, Becky, and I enjoyed a girl's trip to St. Augustine. It was very relaxing and the weather was much nicer than last year when we went in May.

Next month while we're in NC, Josh and I will both be celebrating our 21st birthdays. :) I have no idea what to get Josh, but if all else fails, I'm sure he'd be overjoyed with an Amazon gift card ;)
He is still having fun with his camera. I like to see his creativity manifest through his new hobby.

My new hobby is making cards using scrapbook paper and some stamps. :)
Most of these cards will be sent out next year. Coming 2012 in a mailbox near you! :P

Well, that's all I can think of folks!

<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment