Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Year, New Day

        After blogging last Sunday, Josh and I cleaned up his desk area.  It's amazing! We can see the surface now! Who knew? :) And I cleaned the bunny cage, blah blah
       Monday I worked 4-9pm.  Josh visited and there were roses and dessert awaiting my return home :)  I know, isn't he sweet? :P  Then Tuesday I took a trip to Bath&Body Works to take advantage of their after Christmas sales.  I got some plug-in "Wall Flower" refills and some manly scented spray for Josh. Skipping forward to Thursday (I don't remember Wednesday haha, I really must take notes) I worked again that night, and yet again Josh visited me :) then he asked if I wanted to go to Dairy Queen! Of course I did! So I asked if Jessica (my friend and co-worker- she was also in the wedding) could come too.  Jessica drove the 3 of us there and we thoroughly enjoyed the treat :)  Thanks Josh!
         I worked Friday, New Year's Eve, from 1-6pm.  Josh called and asked me to grab sparkling cider and dessert (I work right next to a Wal-mart grocery store).  I came home to a wonderful dinner cooked by my hubby.  Later, we watched Kung Fu Panda to help pass the time until midnight.  Right before 12, we got out the sparkling white grape juice (they ran out of cider and red grape juice), fancy glasses :), and turned on the TV to watch NYC bring in the new year the way they always do :P
        Yesterday (Saturday), we had my grandparents over for lunch.  I cooked and Grandpa brought a homemade apple pie for dessert (we're a dessert family...).  Then Josh and I took a trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Awesome place.  We got a candle warmer for 6 bucks.  Those things are great.  We like scented candles, but the wick stops lighting when we still have like an inch of scented wax left.  Such a waste- BUT with a candle warmer, we can enjoy the scent even more! :)  We also got some hand towels and whatnot. Later, we had dinner at Dan and Julie's.  Chicken wrapped in bacon, Caesar salad, and too much mint fudge. yummm.... :)
          And finally, today (Sunday) we *cough* skipped church >.< and I did dishes, laundry, and cleaned the BunBun cage.  BUT we listened to a sermon online around lunch time...
Now Josh is playing one of his new video games as I type.  So, if this makes less sense and seems more boring than usual (like there's much of a difference...), that is because his game is very interesting hahah

           Also, be sure to check out my other blog, here, or by finding the link on the side bar to your right .  I am going to attempt to take a picture a day for 2011.  I probably won't put the pictures up every day.  Rather, I'll write on here about once a week, and then post that week's pictures up on the photo blog after that.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day.

P.S. I can't seem to figure out how to comment on my own blog/reply to comments (if it's even possible) HELP?!

No comments:

Post a Comment