Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Same old, same old

(This one actually WILL be short)

       So, last week I mostly worked. I think last Wednesday was the day I got to go out to dinner and shopping with my sister Julie.  Then Friday I had the privilege of chillin' with my nephew Jake which his Mommy, Daddy, and sister had fun at Disney.  We basically watched I Love Lucy all day... lol.  Then I got to see my mom for a little while as we changed shifts.  It was nice to hang out for a little while.  She also brought me a snack wrap and Hot fudge Sundae with extra hot fudge... :)
      Monday was Josh and I's 6 months of being married :) I had class in the morning and work at night, but we were able to go to Friday's for lunch <3
One unpleasantness (not Josh) almost killed the day, but I was able to move on.  If people want to be ... not nice, that's their problem.  Just because they're not happy, doesn't mean they have to bring me down too.
       ANYWAYS, I brought a book to read during my Tuesday class because being there is pointless, but she takes attendance :(  It's nice being able to call my mom while driving home on Tuesdays, though.  And finally today, Wednesday, I had my first dentist appointment in too long with a new dentist.  I like their office very much, and the hygienist was extremely helpful.  I will have to get my wisdom teeth pulled later this summer/early fall when my insurance will let me.  One tooth is almost all the way through.  I thought I'd never see this day come.

Okie doke.  Peace out homies.


P.S.  I have failed at taking a picture every day, and therefore forfeit my goal.  BUT I will still try to take pictures more often. So, continue to check out my photo blog every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment